onsdag den 19. marts 2008

Farewell from Seattle 2008!


Congratulations to all for making it to graduation day at EDCC !! We were very excited to have hosted the 16 students and 6 staff members these last few weeks. Although it was only a three week program, I feel I had the opportunity to spend time with each student in one way or another. I think I can speak for everyone involved in this program from EDCC by saying that it
was truly a great experience hosting everyone here at our campus. I have imprinted into my memory 17 Danes singing their national anthem during international night, seeing 3D college jackets at the nearby coffee shop, and even very cool magic tricks.

I hope that everyone continues to stay in touch, I would very much like to hear how everyone is doing and which exciting directions you are headed in life.

Cheers to all of you!

Jesse
jesse.aspree@sccd.ctc.edu